for sending me this… This is better than USA for Africa…
Things I want to make sure you saw:
- Jerome Brown getting his official boogie on.
- The ‘sound engineer’ with the Aaron Neville cut off shirt
- Luis Zendejas’ rap at the 1:03 mark. It’s the best verse ever spit on wax — he is theÂ undisputedÂ G.O.A.T.
- Randall Cunningham’s Flava-Flav “yeah boy-eee” at the 1:16 mark
- The ‘cabbage patch’ dance break at the 1:25 mark during Reggie White’s verse:
Reggie White, Defensive End
Hit quarterbacks like they committed a sin
Like a good minister when I’m thru
I help them up and say God bless you
This is way too hilarious!
R.I.P. to Jerome Brown and Reggie White. Legends. Truly.